Trusted Richmond Hill Movers
Professional local movers servicing Richmond Hill and the surrounding areas.
Why Move With Us?
Richmond Hill is home to many big businesses in Canada such as Epson, Levi, Lexmark and Suzuki. With its proximity to Toronto and the beautiful quiet scenery, there’s no doubt that it is a great place to live and raise a family. Our Richmond Hill movers can help you and your family move and settle into your new home, stress-free!
What makes us different than your average Richmond Hill moving company? We're glad you asked!
- We believe in being on-time
- We have upfront, transparent moving rates
- We hire only the best, most professional movers
- We really care about the details (clean trucks and uniforms)
- We have a one-hour minimum charge. This means you pay for the time we're moving you, and that's it!
Protecting Your Belonging and Furniture
We care about your things, like our own. We protect your furniture with our heavy duty storage blankets prior to transportation. We also carry shrink wrap if your items need an extra layer of protection. To prevent any damage to large furniture items, we use shoulder harness straps and padded dollies.
We also protect all your hardwood and tile floors when we get to your home at no extra cost. If you need full carpet shield we offer that as well for a small fee. Your home is safe with us.
It is unlikely that there will be any damage; however in the case where there are any damages to your home or items during the move, we will repair or compensate you. We will fix any cosmetic or structural damages to your home and repair or pay you $0.60/lb per damaged item.
We Pack Too!
The toughest part about moving is packing. Luckily, our team is well trained to pack (and unpack) your belongings with care—this will save you a lot of time. Our packing services include the following options:
- Single-Items: Perfect for things such as guitars and flat screen TVs, this option is ideal if you have items that you lost the original packaging for or just wanted to receive a little extra attention.
- Individual Rooms: Everyone has that one room of the house that just has too much stuff. Whether it's the kitchen or the kids' toy room, this option is easy for those cluttered rooms.
- Whole Home: If work and other obligations have you too busy to pack, we can do it for you! We'll pack every room of your home so you don't have to worry.
- Wardrobe: We'll pack your clothes in one of our wardrobe boxes so they don't get dirty or wrinkled during the move.
We have high-quality boxes, tape, and other packing supplies if you want to do your own packing. If you overestimated how many boxes you need, that’s alright. We’ll buy back all the unused ones.
What to Expect on Moving Day
It is our objective to make everything smooth and stress-free for you on moving. Expect that we will:
- Call you in advance to confirm key information (like where you live and where we can park our moving truck)
- Bring you a coffee (your coffee machine is packed, right?)
- Complete a walkthrough of your home so that you can point out items that will need special care
- Get the truck packed quickly and carefully, ensuring that the most important stuff is packed last for easy access
- Unload the truck quickly, and get all of your belongings in the correct room in your new home
- Leave you your first housewarming gift
Contact Us Today!
Call or book us online for your free estimate.