Trusted Thornhill Movers
Professional local movers servicing Thornhill and the surrounding areas.
You Can Move in Confidence
Moving should be one of life’s most exciting experiences, but many would describe it as hectic and stressful. By hiring our Thornhill movers —the right movers, we can restore that excitement and provide you with a smooth and stress-free moving experience.
When you move with us, we promise you the following:
- Attention to detail: We believe in keeping our trucks clean and always show up in fresh uniforms.
- On-time service: Our team is on time, each and every time.
- Fair pricing: Our prices are provided to you upfront, with transparent rates and no hidden fees.
- Reasonable minimum: We have a one-hour minimum, so you only pay for the time our movers are actually packing, loading, and unloading your household goods.
Your Moving Day
Our Thornhill movers take great strides to ensure that your move is a success, and that starts with preparation. This will be your moving day experience:
- Start with a call to confirm your address and giving you an ETA.
- Arrive on-time with a fresh cup of coffee just for you.
- Walkthrough to identify fragile and high value items that need special attention.
- Protect furniture and items with heavy duty blankets or shrink wrap.
- Load the truck carefully and drive it to your new home.
- Unload each box carefully and efficiently into their designated rooms.
- Leave you with your first house warming gift!
We Pack Too
To make this whole process easier for you, we also provide packing services. Our movers can pack your items for you, whether it's just the kitchen or every room in the house packed. We even offer a wardrobe service where we’ll pack your closet and hang up your clothes in your new closet, wrinkle-free.
If you prefer to pack your own belongings, we have packing supplies for sale—boxes, packing tape, bubble wrap, and more.
Get a Free Quote
Call us today or book online for your free estimate!
Meet your movers in Thornhill
Lots of moving companies will say they will make your move stress free, but here's how our movers in Thornhill will actually do it:
- We're on time, every time
- We have up-front, transparent rates
- We hire only the best, most professional movers
- We really care about the little details (down to our uniforms and clean trucks)
- We have a one-hour minimum charge, so that you only pay for the time that we're moving you
Hi, I'm Kelly Mack and with the help of my Move Me Specialist team, our You Move Me franchise is ready to become Toronto's favourite local moving company by providing an exceptional service to each customer, every step of the way. We offer local moving and packing services throughout Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area including Bolton, Brampton, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, Thornhill, Vaughn, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby and Oshawa.
Prior to working with You Move Me, I worked for 1-800-GOT-JUNK? where we recognized the only way to survive in a marketplace where every junk removal company was doing the same thing was to provide a customer experience that no other company was prepared to match. This passion for customer service can be seen throughout our new moving brand. We are prepared to go over and above for our customers, doing things no other moving business has ever done at rates that are competitive amongst other local moving businesses in Toronto.
I promise upfront rates, on-time service, friendly-uniformed drivers and clean-shiny trucks. We also cater to the condominium and loft spaces, with our 1-hour minimum offer. Give us a call at 416-467-1969 when you're planning your next move. Every call is answered by a friendly voice within 60-seconds. Our mission is to create a moving experience that will move you, not just your boxes.
I was born and raised in Toronto, and started my career with You Move Me's sister company, 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, in 2003 while I was attending university.
I loved working there so much that, instead of completing my application for graduate studies, I convinced my boss to hire me as part of his operations team. This gave me experience in hiring, training, and managing over 100 Truck Team Members.
When the opportunity came along to own and manage You Move Me Toronto, I couldn't say no.
Moving is no picnic: I've lived in the downtown core since I was 21 and I moved five times while in my twenties alone.
I've used local movers in Toronto twice in my life and they were nice guys both times, but the job was rushed and the price wasn't up-front.
One team of movers demanded I tip them because "they did good work". Shouldn't good work just be part of the job?
Both of these moving companies spent money on marketing, trucks and labour but ignored the most crucial element in the service industry: the customer experience. Just like the junk business, the moving business is about people.
The questions I ask every day are: How well do my movers treat our customers? How consistent are we in maintaining excellent customer service?
I believe most movers in Toronto are capable of excellent customer service, but don't work in a culture that puts them in a position to succeed.
That's the difference you will find with You Move Me Toronto.
We move people, not just their boxes. Everything we do is designed to fulfill this promise for each customer, each step of the way.