Professional Erie Movers
Your Favorite Erie Movers
Erie town was incorporated in 1874 and according to the city website, a founder of Erie, Colorado. Having spent many years as a Methodist preacher in the coal towns near Erie, Pennsylvania, the reverend thought it fitting to bestow that name on its western counterpart.
Some great things to do in Erie are Anderson farms or visit Erie Lake (fishing and amazing trail that goes around the lake. Take the family or a friend and enjoy the surroundings.
When you want an exceptional moving company to help you with your next move, you need our You Move Me Erie movers. Whether you bought a new home down the block or to a new home across town, we offer efficient, friendly and caring service.
What Sets Us Apart?
From the moment you contact us, you'll notice the difference between our service and that of other Erie movers. We stand out from the crowd by delivering these promises:
- friendly, uniformed movers
- clean, shiny trucks
- on time service, every time
- upfront, transparent rates
We take pride in offering each customer a fair, transparent quote for their move. There are no hidden fees with our service, which means no surprises when you receive your invoice.
Helpful Packing Service
We offer a helpful packing service to help you prepare for your move. Our packing service is flexible because you can choose as much or as little assistance as you like. We can pack:
- a single item
- a single room
- the entire house
Free Wardrobe Service
We offer a free wardrobe service for residential customers. We'll pack all of your clothing, including hanging items, and move them to your new house. Before we leave your new home, we'll empty the wardrobe boxes and put everything in its place in the closets.
If you have the time and prefer to do the work yourself, we can sell you all supplies: boxes, packing tape, paper wrap, bubble wrap and more.
Moving Day Experience
We want you to be completely satisfied with the moving process and enjoy the stress-free transition. When it comes to moving day, we make things easy for you as well:
- We'll give you a call before moving day to make arrangements for where to park and what to expect.
- We'll get the coffee before we arrive.
- We'll walk through your home so you can let us know what special needs you have.
- We'll get the truck packed properly, safely, but also quickly. The most important stuff you need is packed last for ease of access.
- When we arrive at the new location, we'll move your items into the correct room of the home for you. That makes it easy.
- We'll leave you a housewarming gift, too.
Contact You Move Me
If you're all set to move, don't wait to contact You Move Me. Feel free to call us to schedule your move or use our online tool to schedule a free estimate.