Trusted Movers in Louisville, CO
We're a professional moving company in Louisville, CO serving the local and surrounding areas!
Your Favorite Local Movers
Louisville, CO has the small town charm but also has great economic opportunities—making it a winning combination to attract families. If you want to be a part of this winning combination, let our Louisville movers help you with your next move. As a full-service moving company, we make sure that your move goes smoothly from beginning to end.
Our trained movers are not only professional, polite, and reliable, but they're friendly too. We’re proud to be different than other movers in Louisville. Some of the things that make us special are:
- We're serious about being on time, every time
- Our team of movers are friendly, experienced and respectful
- We offer transparent pricing with no surprise fees
- We keep our trucks, and our uniforms, clean and tidy
- We take care of all the details
- We handle your belongings with care
- When you move with us, it's almost fun!
Protecting Your Belongings
We can accommodate any size or type of move. We carry a complete line of packing boxes, tape, and supplies that we can use to protect all of your belongings during your move.
Packing Service and Supplies
Not only can we help you move, we can also help you pack. We can pack anything from a single item to an entire house. As a bonus, we can also pack your entire wardrobe for free. If you would prefer to handle the packing yourself, we can sell you with the supplies you need to get the job done right.
Your Moving Day
We have a unique approach to your moving day that sets us apart. Here's what you can expect when you work with us:
- We'll contact you a few days in advance to discuss where we can park our truck, confirm our time of arrival, and ask about any special instructions you might have for us
- On moving day, we'll call to let you know we're on the way, and to take your coffee order
- Before we start loading the truck, we'll ask you to point out anything that requires extra-special attention from our careful movers
- We'll work quickly and efficiently to load and unload your belongings
- We’ll re-hang your clothes, unloaded your boxes and placed everything in the right rooms
- Before we go, we will leave you with your very first housewarming gift
Call Us Right Now!
Call us today or go online to schedule a free estimate and to learn more about how we can move you.
Meet your local movers in Louisville
It's easy to say that we can make your move in Denver stress free, but here's how we'll actually do it:
- We always arrive on time
- We handle your stuff with care
- We're open and transparent about our rates
- We have a high attention to detail (meticulous uniforms, clean trucks)
- We have a one-hour minimum, which means you pay for the time we're moving you, and that's it
After more than 9 years owning and running 1-800-GOT-JUNK? in Denver, I was ready for a new challenge.
I actually looked into starting my own moving company in Denver before starting up 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, so when the You Move Me opportunity came about, I knew it was the right thing for me to take on.
The moving business has quite a ways to go, considering that it’s often perceived as an industry lacking professionalism and good customer service. That’s the gap that You Move Me strives to fill. I think that many companies (not just movers) want to put customer service first, but when it becomes too difficult to achieve and maintain, they give up and settle for a less-than-exceptional experience and hire the first people that come along.
At You Move Me Denver, we relentlessly pursue the best customer experience possible. Of course, it’s one thing to say we provide an excellent local moving service and another thing to do it!
We hire, train, and retain the right movers, and stick to our brand promise: “We move people, not just their boxes.”
You can expect up-front rates; on-time service; friendly, uniformed movers; and clean trucks.
A little about me: my wife, Stacy, and I have two kids (a son and a daughter), and I love to spend time with my family, travel, ski, run and play golf. I am happiest when I am outside enjoying nature with family or friends.
The moving business provides an opportunity to help provide a service that anyone can utilize. Moving is something that not many people (if any) like to do, and so I see it as an opportunity to help people and interact with customers from all different backgrounds. It is also a way for me to stay in shape, just like with my military service.
I was born in Los Angeles and raised in Burbank, CA. I have played soccer since the age of 5 and enjoy it with a passion, playing all throughout high school and on several intramural teams while serving in the Marine Corps. I enlisted into the U.S. Marine Corps at the age of 17 and graduated as the Honor Recruit for my platoon in 2004. I was stationed in San Diego for 8 years and in Colorado for 2 (over 10 years total). Throughout my service, I deployed to Iraq and on a ship (USS Peleliu) with the U.S. Navy, where we traveled to Guam, Australia, Indonesia, Pakistan, Dubai, Thailand, and Hawaii. I finished my service out in Colorado as a Canvassing Recruiter. I am very athletic and enjoy playing all sports, especially soccer, football and volleyball. My pride and joy in life, however, is my 8 year old daughter, Angelina. She is the reason I moved out to Colorado and why I decided to make this my home.
Excellent customer service is what I feel I can help provide better than most. There are many horror stories told from sub-par moving companies, and I see this as a way for You Move Me to help change the stereotype that “all moving companies are the same.” Interpersonal communication skills, calm demeanor, discipline, and consultative selling skills are the strengths I feel I provide for this company.