Our Mission Is to Move You, Not Just Your Boxes.
We're a professional local moving company created to move more than just your boxes. We'll move you with our hard work and genuine smiles.
Your favorite Movers Mission
You Move Me are Your Local Mission Movers
With You Move Me movers in Mission, KS, your moving experience will be efficient, organized, and stress-free. Our movers are trained professionals who have an upbeat, positive, and professional attitude. At You Move Me Mission, our mission is to move you, not just your boxes.
Professional, Local Missions Moving Company
You Move Me is your best local moving company. We can help you move as much or as little as you need - whether it's a single item, a studio apartment, a four-bedroom home, or an entire office! We can also help with packing and unpacking. Our movers are exceptional at every aspect of moving. We only hire the best because we know that you want to trust the people who are coming into your home and moving all your belongings, and want to feel sure that everything will be handled with care and efficiency. Our movers are always professional and prompt and make sure to add the little touches (like coffee on moving day) to make your move that much more special. If you hate moving, you’re really going to love us!
What Makes You Move Me Mission Different?
- Always professional: Our movers are always courteous and professional; they are well trained in all aspects of packing and moving and will arrive on time wearing uniforms in our clean, shiny trucks. They pay attention to every detail to make your move smooth and stress-free. They will even bring you a cup of coffee to start the move out on the right foot.
- Promptness: You Move Me movers always arrive on time and we even bring you your favorite coffee because we know your coffee maker and mugs will be packed away. When we get to your home, we will walk through each room to discuss the move with you and cover any items that require special attention.
- No hidden moving rates: Our moving rates are discussed up front so that you know exactly what you are paying for. There is a one-hour minimum charge, so you are only paying for the time you use and nothing else. There’s no hidden fees or surprise charges - you'll know what the price is up front.
- Packing and unpacking: Do you need boxes, tape and other packing supplies? We've got everything you need to safely pack up your belongings. Is the thought of packing causing you stress, or do you just not feel like doing it? No problem! Our movers can pack for you - whether it's one closet, a couple of rooms, or you entire house. We can help as much or as little as you need. We also have a free wardrobe service to move your hanging clothes from one closet to the next so they stay organized and wrinkle free.
- Arriving at your new home: When we get to your new home, we'll put your belongings in their designated rooms according to your instructions to make unpacking and organizing your new home a breeze. We can even help with unpacking if you want! When all's said and done, we'll even leave you with your first housewarming gift.
For more information on how Your Move Me Mission can help you with your move, give us a call or go online for a free estimate. We make moving almost fun!
On The Move
As of now, Easy Moves is officially called You Move Me. Expect the same awesome movers but with really cool uniforms, boxes and new shiny trucks. We'll even bring you coffee.
Meet your movers in Mission
Lots of movers will say that they will make your move stress-free, but here's how we'll actually do it:
- We always arrive on time
- We handle your stuff with care
- We're open and transparent about our rates
- We have a high attention to detail (meticulous uniforms, clean trucks)
- We have a 1-hour minimum, which means you pay for the time we're working for you and that's it
Hi, my name is Josh Herron, and I can't wait to move you!
I was born and Raised in Kansas City, and I went to school here too.
I started my professional career at 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Kansas City and, after two years of working with Tyler, we decided to open a Carpet Cleaning company in Kansas City called Oxi Fresh.
After achieving success in the carpet cleaning industry, we set our sights on the moving industry.
It was obvious to us that the moving industry was an industry that could use a fresh perspective, so we set out to establish a customer service standard that we had not seen with local movers.
We decided to create Easy Moves, as a result. As Kansas City movers, Easy Moves was a highly successful, and fast growing business, and for two years and over 3,000 moves we provided exceptional moving services to Kansas City, and the surrounding areas.
In the summer of 2012 we received the opportunity to become part of You Move Me, and advise other You Move Me franchises on how to operate as successful movers. After months of preparation we launched You Move Me in February of 2013.
We thought we were great as Easy Moves, but now (operating as You Move Me), we realized Easy Moves was just good. You Move Me Kansas City is great.
My name is Tyler Staszak and I’m one of the proud owners of the Kansas City You Move Me franchise. We service the entire Kansas City metro area including Overland Park, Olathe, Lenexa, Shawnee, Parkville, Liberty, Lee's Summit, Blue Springs and everything in between.
I was born in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and moved to Joplin, MO. After graduating High School in Joplin, I took the opportunity to go to school and work at a software company in San Francisco called Volterra.
I had always wanted to own my own business, and in 2007 I left a successful career in the tech industry to start a business in Kansas City as a Franchise Partner at 1-800-GOT-JUNK?.
After three successful years of owning and operating the 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Kansas City franchise, my business partner, Josh, and I decided to start more businesses together.
I’m no stranger to the moving business as Josh and I operated our own moving company (Easy Moves Kansas City) from 2011 to 2012 and completed over 3,000 moves.
Everyone we spoke to about our new endeavour told us horror story after horror story about their Kansas City movers. We listened closely and modeled our moving company to do the exact opposite of all of the negative things our friends and families told us.
When the opportunity to rebrand and join You Move Me came along, I jumped at the opportunity. We would not just get to join the brand, but become key advisors to the new business. It’s very exciting being part of a fast-growing national brand, and both Josh and I definitely had expertise to share about how we become the best movers in Kansas City.
We are actively involved in the local community and support many different non-profit organizations including the Patriots Run and Parktoberfest. We are also members of the Kansas City Better Business Bureau.