Trusted Minnneapolis, MN Moving Company
Our goal is to make your moving day as smooth and stress-free as possible. That means following through on the promises we make to you.
We always show up on time. You know how crucial timing is on moving day and so do we.
We’ve thought of all the little things so you don’t have to. Since you’ve already packed your coffee maker, we’ll bring you a coffee on moving day!
You won’t have to worry about gimmicks, hidden fees, or extra charges. The price quote you agree to is what you’ll pay.
Stress-free Moving With Our Minneapolis Movers
Having earned the nickname the “Mini Apple”, Minneapolis offers a similar skyline to NYC along with great education and interesting attractions. Let our Minneapolis movers help you with your next move in this city that is perfect for biking, fishing and swimming.
We are equipped to assist you with any size of move, large or small. Our goal is to provide you with a memorable moving experience, smooth and stress-free. We have a long list of happy clients in the Twin Cities area, and we would love to add you and your family to that list.
What to Expect on Moving Day
Our mission is to make this day stress-free. We care about all the little details that can help us make your moving day go as smoothly as possible. Here's how moving day will go:
- We will call to let you know we’re on our way and we’ll even stop to grab you a cup of your favourite coffee.
- Our team will aron time-time. We’ll do a walkthrough of your home and highlight any special items that you’d need access to as soon as we arrive at your new home and take note of any fragile items.
- Our movers will carefully move load up all your belongings in our clean, shiny trucks.
- Once we arrive at your new home, we’ll unpack all of your furniture and boxes exactly where you want them.
- Our friendly crew leader will walk you through the completion checklist – this ensures that everything has been done perfectly.
- We leave you with pleasant memories and a housewarming gift!
Contact Our Minneapolis Movers Today!
When you are planning a move in, call us or book online for your free, no-obligation estimate. As the best Minneapolis moving company, we do everything we can to eliminate the stress that is so often associated with moving. We can even help you with packing or provide packing supplies. If you hate moving, you’ll really love us!
You Move Me Minneapolis630 Hoover St NE, Suite B
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55413Monday: 7:00 am-7:30 pm
Tuesday: 7:00 am-7:30 pm
Wednesday: 7:00 am-7:30 pm
Thursday: 7:00 am-7:30 pm
Friday: 7:00 am-7:30 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am-7:30 pm
Sunday: 7:00 am-7:30 pm
Meet your local movers in Minneapolis, MN
Anyone can say that they can make your move stress free, but here's how our movers in Vancouver will actually do it:
- We always arrive on time
- We handle your stuff with care
- We're open and transparent about our rates
- We have a high attention to detail (meticulous uniforms, clean trucks)
- We have a one-hour minimum, which means you pay for the time we're moving you and that's it
My name is Ben Cowan and I’m the owner of You Move Me Minneapolis. I was born and raised in Saint Paul and currently live in Plymouth with my wife and three kids. I’m the proud owner of two other local and home service businesses named 1-800-GOT-JUNK? and Shack Shine.
My passion in business is delivering exceptional experiences to both my employees and customers. I believe Happy Employees = Happy Customers! We are relentless in seeking and retaining only the best people so that they in turn provide consistently great experiences for our customers. Try us! :)
In my spare time, you’ll find me on a backyard hockey rink, coaching my kids in their various activities, up north camping, on a lake water skiing, researching or experimenting with the latest and greatest in technology or out on a date night with my amazing wife!
You can contact me at email@example.com
"Kind, helpful, polite movers kept us and my 84-year-old mom informed throughout the process. Were very accommodating when we needed to reschedule due to an approaching blizzard on her scheduled move day. Took great care of her things. Smiles helped!"
"Cleanliness, carefulness, skill in moving items."