Our goal is to make your moving day as smooth and stress-free as possible. That means following through on the promises we make to you.
We always show up on time. You know how crucial timing is on moving day and so do we.
We’ve thought of all the little things so you don’t have to. Since you’ve already packed your coffee maker, we’ll bring you a coffee on moving day!
You won’t have to worry about gimmicks, hidden fees, or extra charges. The price quote you agree to is what you’ll pay.
Moving With Peace of Mind in Vancouver, WA
Vancouver, WA is beautiful—surrounded by beaches, mountains, high desert and forests. Our movers in Vancouver, WA have moved thousands of families like yours. We are trained, bonded and insured, giving you the peace of mind that your belongings are in good hands.
How We Outshine Competitors
You might be wondering what makes us different from all of the other local moving companies in Washington. We're glad you asked:
- We believe in being on-time, every time
- We hire only the best, most professional movers
- We really care about the little details (down to our clean trucks and spotless uniforms)
- We handle your belongings with utmost care
- We offer transparent rates following the Tariff
- We’re permitted by the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission: WAHG#064883
Our goal is to make your move go as smooth and stress-free as possible. We pay attention to all the details to make that happen. Expect that we will:
- Call you in advance to confirm key information (like where you live and where we can park our moving truck).
- Bring you a fine cup of coffee.
- Complete a walkthrough of your home so you can point out things that we need to handle with extra care.
- Get the truck packed quickly and carefully.
- Unload the truck quickly and get all of your belongings in to the correct rooms in your new home.
- Leave you your first housewarming gift.
Need an extra hand getting ready for your move? We can help you pack and unpack your belongings. We offer a range of packing services and can also provide packing supplies if you wish to handle the packing on your own.
When you are ready to experience your easiest move ever, call us or go online to schedule your free, no-obligation on-site estimate today!
Meet your local movers in Vancouver, WA
Anyone can say that they can make your move stress free, but here's how our movers in Vancouver will actually do it:
- We always arrive on time
- We handle your stuff with care
- We're open and transparent about our rates
- We have a high attention to detail (meticulous uniforms, clean trucks)
- We have a one-hour minimum, which means you pay for the time we're moving you and that's it
My name is Ben Hoskins, and I'm the one of the owners of You Move Me Portland. As a lifelong entrepreneur, I've had quite a bit of experience operating a successful franchise. (I operate the 1-800-GOT-JUNK? franchises in Portland, Vancouver, San Diego and Seattle).
Having been in the junk removal business for more than 10 years, I found that many of our customers were in the process of moving in to or out of their homes. They often commented that they wished there were movers they could call who were as pleasant and dependable as our team at 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Portland.
We heard it enough that we decided to fill the niche! Hire You Move Me Portland if you want customer-centric movers in Portland operating with the same level of customer service and satisfaction you’ve come to expect from 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
In addition to running several businesses, I'm also active in my local community. I'm a member of Entrepreneur Organization (EO) Portland, and I've received numerous awards for community service including the Vancouver Chamber of Commerce Business Leader of the year in 2012 and the Clark Country Commissioners Public Service Award in 2013.
I live in Vancouver, Washington, with my wife and two young children.
I started my career with our sister company, 1-800-GOT-JUNK, before moving up to become a You Move Me Vancouver crew lead. I love the variety I get moving people each day in the trucks. I'm really thankful that our customers appreciate our exceptional service and I strive to ensure that we are the absolute best movers in Vancovuer and area each day.
I live in Vancouver WA with my wife. When I'm not moving you, I enjoy reading and following current events.
Hi! My name is Nathan Day. I am a native Oregonian who recently moved to Vancouver. I am an avid musician with a passion for anything musical. I play guitar, bass, piano, cello, mandolin, resonator, and a little ukulele. I also love playing with my Australian Shepherd, Blue.
Hi my name is Kyle Clinton. I was born in Coronado, CA before moving to Idaho and then Washington. I am an outdoor enthusiast, disc golfer, free runner and hiker. I also love hitting the gym, long boarding and riding my street bike.
"Fast, courteous, professional movers who listened and treated our household items as if they were treasure! Came in under budget too!"
"Very nice, and took good care of my things, and they were on time."